If you are wondering what it’s really like launching your first online course as a yoga teacher, this week’s episode in the Blissful Biz podcast is for you!
I’m talking to Veronika Kruta, Yoga and Tango Teacher from Buenos Aires, who just launched her first course Yoga for Tango Dancers, with the help of my program the Blissful Biz Accelerator.
In our conversation Veronika shares everything, what it took to grow her audience from scratch, how she launched with a free challenge, and what her biggest struggles where on the way. If you are curious how many people signed up for her challenge and how many bought her course (hint – it was a big success!), you just have to listen in!
What you’re going to learn:
- How Veronika came up with her small niche and why she was struggling with it at the beginning
- How she grew her audience from zero to 700 people
- What pricing model she used in light of the COVID-19 crisis
- How she launched her online course with a free challenge – and what results she got
- Why you should add a Facebook group to your bonuses when offering an online course
- How she plans to sell her course on evergreen
If you’ve thinking about offering an online course as well, enrollment to the Blissful Biz Accelerator is open right now! Sign up before May 1st and save $300.
Here you can learn more: www.susannerieker.com/accelerator