THE BLISSFUL BIZ PODCAST
HOW TO LEAD SUCCESSFUL YOGA RETREATS WITH PALOMA NEUMAN
By Susanne Rieker
Do you dream of having a successful retreat business that gives you a sustainable and reliable income? In this episode I’m talking to Paloma Neuman about what kind of retreats you should plan in what phase of your business, how to fill them up and how to prepare if things go wrong.
Paloma Neuman is the founder and CEO of The Retreat Leader Collective and palomaneuman.com. Leveraging years of experience in business and retreat planning, Paloma helps yoga instructors and wellness professionals plan their dream retreats and cultivate thriving and sustainable businesses.
This episode is jam-packed with information and hopefully will leave you feeling excited and inspired to run successful retreats.
What you’re going to learn:
- Where do you get started when you want to organize your first retreat
- What style of retreat is right for you depending on where you are in your business
- Why it’s a great idea to start small and local, especially with the pandemic
- What are niche retreats and how they can help you to stand out
- How you can co-create your retreat with your students
- Marketing strategies to fill up your retreat
Connect with Paloma and learn more:
Take the Retreat Leader Quiz: http://bit.ly/retreatleaderquiz
Facebook Group The Retreat Leader Collective: https://www.facebook.com/groups/458667544334156/
Thank you for listening
>> If you liked this episode, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts – your reviews help spread the word about the show and I read each and every single one.
>> If you want to give me feedback or want to be a guest on my show, please get in touch.
>> Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories – just be sure to tag @susannerieker so I can see them.