Having great photos on your website is so important! And it’s a real challenge for most people. If you’re like me, you hate being photographed, don’t have the budget to hire a professional photographer and also there simply are no good pictures of you. Thankfully, I have a solution for you!
In this episode I’m talking to my friend Lucía Doynel. Lucía is a photographer & educator who helps people feel comfortable in front of the camera using Spiritual Psychology tools. She shares some great tips how to prepare for your photo shoot and how you can take pictures yourself, with your phone and tripod.
What we talk about:
- What you can do when you’re uncomfortable in front of the camera
- Why you need photos of yourself for your website
- How to organize your own photo shoot
- Why you shouldn’t give in to perfectionism
- Where to look for inspiration and how to create a moodboard
- Editing tools
Free Lightroom preset: https://www.selfportraitconfidence.com/lightroom
Free masterclass: https://www.selfportraitconfidence.com/masterclass