For me it seems so normal and flowy what I’m doing, running my online business from Bali, and I’m always confused when people don’t get it because it’s a completely foreign concept to them. They have questions like, how do I earn money? Through my website? Where do I live? What do I do? And when I start explaining it – how did I get there?
In this episode of the Blissful Biz Podcast I’m getting personal. I’m sharing my story and my journey from cubicle worker to yoga teacher to online entrepreneur.
I hope you’re going to walk away from listening to my story inspired and ready to make your dreams come true. It’s really never too late to change direction in your life and I’m proof of that!
- What I did before I became a yoga teacher and online entrepreneur
- How a yoga retreat in Ibiza changed my life and really started it all
- What happened after I went to Bali for my yoga teacher training
- Why I didn’t like being a traveling yoga teacher after all and changed directions
- What started my online business
- How much money I made with my first online course (hint – not as much as you might think)
- How I doubled and tripled my income with online courses in the last years
- Where I am right now and why I believe grit and perseverance are essential to build a business